Top 10 Romantic Movies for a Date Night In
Bye Bye summer it's time to make way for Autumn. This means cooler nights and more movie nights at home.
If you're looking for a movie to watch with your partner this weekend? Well, look no further! Here are our top 10 romantic movies that are perfect for a date night in. From heart-warming stories to passionate love scenes, these movies are sure to get you in the mood for some lovin'. So grab some popcorn, dim the lights and download your free bingo cards (below) – it's time to snuggle up on the couch and enjoy an interactive movie night together!
1. The Notebook - This is a must-see classic for any romantic night in. Featuring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, this movie will have you from the first kiss to the very last line. “It wasn’t over. It still isn’t over.”
2. 50 First Dates - Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are hilarious in this romantic comedy with plenty of laughs to be had.
3. Silver Linings Playbook - Starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, this romantic drama is sure to bring tears to your eyes as you laugh, cry, and cheer on for the couple along the way.
4. Brokeback Mountain - This epic drama tells the love story of two cowboys in the 1960s, and how their lives are changed forever by their forbidden romance.
5. Love Actually - This romantic comedy is sure to make you laugh and cry as it follows a group of friends all finding love in different ways around London.
6. Pretty Woman - Starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts, this modern classic follows a prostitute and her millionaire client as they fall in love.
7. 10 Things I Hate About You - This high school classic starring Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles is the perfect romantic comedy to watch with your partner on date night.
8. Pride and Prejudice - This period drama of the classic novel by Jane Austen follows the love story of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy.
9. When Harry Met Sally - This classic romantic comedy features Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan as they try to figure out if men and women can ever really be just friends.
10. A Walk to Remember - This touching drama tells the story of a rebellious boy and a quiet girl in small town America, who fall in love despite their differences.
So grab your partner and get ready for an amazing night filled with all kinds of love stories! With these top 10 romantic movies for date night, you can't go wrong. Which one will you watch first?
Don't forget to download your FREE DATE NIGHT ACTIVITY - Movie Bingo Cards - to make it an interactive movie experience.
Happy movie night lovers!