10 Summer Cocktails to Spice Up Your Next Date Night
Summer is the perfect time for date night! The weather is warm and inviting, and there are so many fun things to do. If you're looking for some inspiration for your next date night, we've got you covered. We've put together a list of 10 summer cocktails that will make your date night special. Whether you're looking for something fruity or spicy, we've got you covered. Let's get started!
1. Strawberry Margarita: This classic summer cocktail is perfect for date night. The combination of lime and strawberry makes it sweet and refreshing, with a hint of tequila kick.
2. Mint Julep: For date night during the summer months, the mint julep is an absolute must! Fresh mint combined with bourbon, simple syrup and lemon make this cocktail a date night classic.
3. Mango Mojito: This fruity twist on the traditional mojito is perfect for date night during the summer months. The combination of mango, lime and mint creates a refreshing yet flavourful drink that's sure to impress your date.
4. Tequila Sunset: This colourful cocktail has the perfect combination of tequila, orange juice, and grenadine makes it sweet and refreshing.
5. Pina Colada: Who says date night has to be all fancy cocktails? Enjoy this classic summer drink while you relax with your date outside on a warm summer night.
6. Aperol Spritz: This popular Italian cocktail is light, refreshing and delightfully fruity!
7. Paloma: Enjoy this classic Mexican cocktail with your date on a warm summer evening. Refreshing grapefruit and lime, combined with tequila make this date night cocktail a winner.
8. Tom Collins: This classic cocktail is a date night must! The combination of gin, lemon juice, sugar and soda water makes it perfect for hot summer nights spent outdoors.
9. Strawberry Daiquiri: Enjoy this sweet and fruity date night cocktail with your date. Simply combine rum, strawberry puree, lime juice and sugar together for a delicious summer treat!
10. Negroni: This sophisticated Italian cocktail is perfect for date night. Gin, sweet vermouth and Campari come together to create this classic date night beverage.
So there you have it, 10 summer cocktails to spice up your date night. Whether you're looking for something fruity, spicy or just a classic cocktail, we've got you covered. Did you know that most of our date boxes include a cocktail recipe for you to enjoy....Cheers!