Creative Ways to Celebrate Easter This Year With Your Loved Ones
Easter is a time where families get together to celebrate and enjoy each other's company. It can be difficult to come up with new ideas on how to celebrate, so we've put together a list of our favourite easter date ideas for you! Whether you're looking for something fun to do or just want some ideas to make things extra special, we've got you covered!
- Have an Easter egg hunt - Gather up all your favourite chocolate, games and treats to put together a special scavenger hunt for your family or friends! Make it even more fun by adding clues and puzzles that have to be solved before they can find the "prize".
For an adults only version, why use the left over plastic eggs, fill them with vouchers and hide them for your partner to find. Download our printable vouchers to use for your next easter egg hunt.
- Bake Easter treats - Get creative in the kitchen and whip up some delicious Easter recipes! Cupcakes, cookies, cakes - you name it! The options are endless.
- Have a traditional Easter feast - Enjoy a classic easter meal with all your family favourites like seafood, roast lamb and for dessert hot cross bun ice-cream sandwich. Don't forget to add some fun decorations on the table to make it extra special.
- Go on an Easter egg dyeing adventure - Have a blast decorating eggs of all shapes and sizes with your favourite colours and patterns! You can even add some glitter or other fun decorations for a unique look.
- Take a walk outside - Get outside and explore the beauty of nature by taking a walk on the beach or park (which ever you prefer). See how many different kinds of plants, trees or shells you can find along the way!
- Have an outdoor movie night - Set up a projector screen in your backyard and watch your favourite Easter movies together with popcorn and other treats. Don't forget to wrap yourself in fluffy warm blankets for maximum comfort!
- Hold a family Easter egg decorating contest - Have some friendly competition amongst family members by setting up an Easter egg decorating station. Assign categories like best use of colour, most creative design and show off your kids' artistic skills!
We hope this list gave you some ideas for fun ways to celebrate Easter with your loved ones! Enjoy and have a wonderful time!