Our Top Picks for Breakfast Ideas This Christmas
From sweet to savoury, there's something for everyone in this delicious roundup. So gather your loved ones around the table and get cooking!
1. Christmas Muffins – Load them with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and these will make the perfect festive muffin for Christmas morning.
2. Christmas Pancakes – Enjoy Christmas pancakes as part of your Christmas breakfast. Top them with Christmas-themed sprinkles, Christmas-shaped cookie cutters or maple syrup for a festive treat.
3. Christmas Tree Waffles – Get creative with Christmas breakfast and make Christmas tree waffles! Kids will love helping out with this fun and festive dish.
4. Christmas French Toast – Give your Christmas breakfast a twist and add in some spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
5. Christmas Muesli – Start Christmas morning off right with Christmas muesli. Loaded with festive spices and fruit, it’s a delicious way to start the day.
6. Christmas Spice Granola – Make a big batch of Christmas spice granola to enjoy all morning long! Serve it with yogurt, milk or just eat it on its own as a snack.
7. Christmas Bagels – Make some festive bagels for morning. Add Christmas sprinkles, cream cheese or even Christmas-shaped cookie cutters to make this breakfast extra special.
8. Christmas Omelette – Gather your loved ones around the table and enjoy Christmas omelettes! Add in some festive ingredients like colourful capsicum, mushrooms or cheese to make this delicious breakfast even better.
9. Christmas Quiche – Create a Christmas quiche to enjoy Christmas morning! You can add festive ingredients like bacon, ham or capsicum.
10. Christmas Donuts – perfect sweet delight for Christmas morning! Top with Christmas sprinkles or icing for an extra special treat.
No matter what your Christmas breakfast looks like, these 10 ideas are sure to help you make it a Christmas to remember! Enjoy eating and celebrating Christmas with your loved ones this holiday season! Merry Christmas from the team at Box'd Night In!