Is it too early to start talking about Christmas?
It's that time of year again, and we can't deny the fact that we're excited for the upcoming festivities. The holiday season is a time for love, laughter, and making memories. Although some may consider it too early to start talking about Christmas, many of us are already getting into the festive spirit. Especially here at Box'd Night In HQ!
As the anticipation begins to grow, it's the perfect time to start thinking about family traditions and activities to make the most of the holiday season. Whether it be decorating the Christmas tree or baking holiday treats, we all have our favourite family traditions that we cherish.
Family traditions are an important part of the holiday season and can bring joy and excitement to your home. It's a time for creating memories with loved ones that will be cherished forever. Some may prefer a night in watching Christmas movie, while others may opt for a festive outing to see the Christmas lights. Whatever your tradition may be, the holiday season is a time for coming together and making the most of the magic and joy it brings.
One trend that has taken over many households (including ours) during this time is Elf on the Shelf. If you're new to this tradition, it involves a mischievous elf who comes to visit every night in the lead up to Christmas. Each morning, children wake up to find that their elf has gotten into some mischief or has left a note for them. It's a fun and interactive way to get the whole family excited for the holiday season.
If you're looking for some creative ideas to surprise your kids with Elf on the Shelf, here are a few simple suggestions:
1. Have your elf arrive swinging from up high or on a paper airplane.
2. Create a little door and footprints, making it look like your elf has come out of the door and arrived from the North Pole.
3. Set up a mini Photoshoot with your elf and get creative with some festive props to make it fun.
4. Leave Elf-sized notes around the house that provide clues to find a special treat hidden somewhere in the home.
5. Get creative and involved in an activity that your family loves doing, be it making crafts or baking, but with the elf as the guide.
Elf on the Shelf is an interactive way to get the whole family excited for the holiday season and encourages everyone to get involved in some festive fun. So, embrace the magic of the holiday season and create new traditions with your loved ones. After all, 'tis the season to be jolly!